Camping & Amenities
***Camping booked only for RAMPAGE participants who registered for Rampage Bouldering OR Acroyoga Day Pass***
This year, we provide camping Friday, Saturday and Sunday night on a beautiful open space grassfield at Kinsman Campground within 5 min. drive to access all amenities (see map below for exact location) for registered Rampage festival participants without charge. An ideal setting to make friends with the local and worldwide climbers, acro-yogis, highliners and adventure communities.
Camping & Amenities:
- Camping is on big open grassfield & parking on gravel
- Help us practice Environmental Stewardship to protect & inspire! Pack in and out all trash!
- BEAR WARNING: please store all food in your vehicle!
- Tap Water
- Cooking shelter & tables
- NO fire due to fire ban
- Free parking
- Showers, swimming pool, hot tub and steam room are available at nearby Brennan Park Rec Centre for $4.65 + tax (2min. Walk; 1009 Centennial Way, Squamish BC)
- Wi-Fi is available at Squamish Adventure Centre (2min. drive; 38551 Loggers Ln, Squamish, BC), Macdonalds (5min. drive; open 24/7; 38451 Cleveland Ave, Squamish, BC)
- Walking access to beautiful forest and trails
- 5min. drive to access epic climbing, groceries, coffee shops, restaurants, climbing stores.
Camping is only open to Rampage participants (Bouldering or Acroyoga Day Pass) and complimentary without charge.
Camping location & map: Kinsman Campground near 1009 Centennial Way, Squamish BC